Statement of Intent
- We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all our patients regardless of their background.
- We treat every patient holistically – this means looking at social, psychological and physical reasons when trying to deal with their problems.
- We will listen to you and support you to move forward, and identify support to enable you to reach your goals.
- We will work with you and for you to prevent you losing your home due to the symptoms of mental illness (and other social and economic problems).
- If you are admitted into hospital, we will work with the necessary authorities to prevent you becoming homeless.
- We will work with organisations that have expertise with supporting homeless people, providing office space and facilities to become a one-stop hub for help.